MATCHA GREEN TEA COOKIES
Enjoy your afternoon tea with these buttery, crispy Green Tea Cookies with Matcha powder.
The unique flavor of matcha in the cookies is surprisingly delightful!
- 15g (1/2 Tbsp.) green tea powder (matcha).
- 240 g(2 cups) all purpose flour.
- 170g (3/4)unsalted butter.
- Softened,pinch of salt 130g (Roughly 1cup) powder sugar.
- 2 large egg yolks gradually add flour+matcha powder.
- 50-65g (1/3 cup) white chocolate chips.
- roll into 2 round (18 cm) logs.
- refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- the tray contains a layer of rice for support .
- cut it into parts.
- bake @350 F(175C) for 13-15 minutes.